Black Renthal Quad Racer Handle bars, these Renthal 7/8" quad racer handlebars are specifically designed for off road use in the ATV market!
The following features are integral to the Renthal 7/8" handlebars.
- 7/8" (22mm) external diameter to fit most standard sized clamps and controls
- 7010 T6 Aluminium, which Renthal has exclusive rights to this specially developed alloy, for the manufacture of handlebars.
- High impact strength, lightweight and excellent vibration dampening
- Shot peened surface finish to help prevent fatigue failure
- Knurling – Grip end only – increases bonding between bar and grip
- No knurling in clamp area, this could cause a stress riser and lead to fatigue failure
- Anodising – a 15 step anodising process forms an integral coating giving protection against corrosion
- Renthal’s copyrighted, bonded lightweight single bolt clamping system for the cross-brace* , greatly increases strength whilst still allowing flex
- Laser etched positioning grid
- The highest quality – 35 individual steps/processes required in the production
of each bar and 58 separate quality checks made.
- A specially developed injection moulded crossbar pad is included with every handlebar.
( £45.65 tax incl.)