Houser racing Honda TRX450R 2004-09, TricTrac Conversion Kit. Note: Can only be used on Houser Racing Pro Series A-Arm kits.
This TricTrac Upgrade Kit will completely change the way your Honda TRX450R Handles. The Patented TricTrac (us 7'467,800 B2) is an Automatic castor adjustment that changes the castor of the ATV while you ride. The TricTrac was invented by Houser Racing and is well known in the ATV industry.
- Automatic Castor Adjustment While You Ride
- Helps You Steer Quicker and Corner Faster
- Less Twitchy down the straight aways
- Only takes 30 Minutes To Install
- Strong, Long Lasting, Used by 9 Of Top 10 Pros in GNCC Racing
How the TRICTRAC Works
- When the ATV is turning into a corner the front suspension compresses and the TricTrac worm threaded shaft forces the upper A-Arm Forward. This Forward Movement causes the castor angle to decrease and become more negative. Negative castor helps the ATV steer into a corner better.
- When the ATV is heading down a strait-away, the front suspension becomes light and fully extends it-self, the TricTrac worm threaded shaft forces he upper A-Arm Backward. This Backward Movement causes the castor angle to increase and become more positive. Positive castor helps the TV feel less twitchy down a strait-away, which makes the rider feel more stable.
( £248.27 tax incl.)